Tuesday 2 April 2019

Year 13 panel one

Kia ora koutou

You should have the first piece of panel one sorted.

can you evaluate where your work is going and whether it is disjointed?

The Mahi work sheet is important to me as it helps me know what is happening, even if you are too shy to share or unsure how to say it aloud.

You can customise it any way you want.
If you haven't already, make a copy of this and share it back to me. I will keep asking.



The way you read one series into the next is vital in Level Three.

There are three breakdowns of Level three folio criteria now on your waihanga section that will also be printed out for you. please save a copy to your own drive.

As the year progresses, I would like you to be taking a section of the excellence criteria and/or explanatory notes and making this your focus for a few weeks. This is a way of embedding the very best practice into your work.






No comments:

Post a Comment