Thursday 12 May 2016

Work for the next week

Year 12 and 13:
I am away for you guys until Thursday.

This is a group email to all the year 12 and 13’s in both my senior classes.

I feel like you are all working really well on your starts to your folio’s. There are no where near enough blog posts happening however.

By the end of Tuesday, I would like to see a new blog post from every student. I also want you to specifically comment on a blog post from 2 other students in your class. It does not matter if they are in year 11/12/13.

How do you eat a whole elephant? Piece by piece - the same way you make your folio happen.

Your blog is worth credits too and it is a safe way to keep your work for when you lose your book. It happens.

I will keep an eye on who is posting and when and respond to each of you. I am expecting you to use your blog to seek feedback from me and your classmates too.

No comments:

Post a Comment